Mushroom recipe | Matter masala Mushroom | ZAYKA CHEF RECIPE

MUSHROOM RECIPE

 Hey, guys so today I'm gonna show you another very famous North Indian main course that is mushroom recipe matter masala.

Mashroom recipe

The combination of the green peas and the mushrooms works really well. when it is cooked in luscious onion and tomato-based gravy and it's a great option for all the vegetarians and the mushroom lovers like me and it works really well.

When you enjoy with some gr eyes or garlic naan on the side it's making my mouth water just thinking of it so yeah without further ado let's get started too. Prepare this extremely delicious mushroom recipe gravy here I've taken around 300 grams of mushrooms. 

Mashroom recipe

which have nicely wiped with a damp cloth to remove all the dirt and then I'm going to cut this into pieces. So I've got already a few of them I'll just show you I'm going to cut these into little bigger chunks but if you want you can make them thinner or bigger, slices however you like. 

CLICK TO READ  RECIPE OF MALAI KOFTA

We'll be putting it directly into the gravy as it doesn't take much time to cook. It easily absorbs all the flavors this way but if you prefer you can saute these mushrooms in just a teaspoon of butter or oil also just for a while before adding to the gravy.

 But I personally like to put the raw mushrooms directly as it cooks really fast and absorbs all. The flavors next up in a pan add a tablespoon of oil and to this. I am going to add in a tablespoon of coriander seeds along with a piece of cinnamon four to five cloves and saute it just for a while or until they are fried well and slightly golden brown.

 Next, I'm going to add four to five tablespoons of cashews so here I'm using some broken cashews. Which I already had and again saute it so that it slightly changes its color these cashews will help in giving nice richness and thickness to the mushroom recipe gravy.

Mashroom recipe

Now I'm going to add two to three dry Kashmiri red Chili's this will help in giving beautiful color to the dish. For the spice, I am using a few green pieces of cheese so you can use more or less as per your preference so they everything really well.

Mashroom recipe

Next goes a piece of ginger and about six to eight garlic pots stir-fry. These as well for a while until the rawness goes away after about two minutes. I am going to add two onions so here I'm using two onions which I've cut roughly or in bigger chunks. 

CLICK TO READ  RECIPE OF WHITE SAUCE PASTA

It is we are going to puree this in the blender. Let it cook stirring often until it becomes slightly golden brown in color. But we don't want to turn it very dark also so keep checking the onions in between and after about three to four minutes. 

You can see these onions have slightly changed their color it's slightly golden brown edges but it's not very dark also. 

Mashroom recipe

Next, I am going to add the tomatoes so here I've used four tomatoes again which I've chopped roughly and along with the tomatoes. I'm also adding some salt so that it cooks faster stir everything really well and let it cook on high flame for about two to three minutes after cooking it for about two to three minutes on high flame.

Mashroom recipe

 I am going to add two cups of water mix it well let it come to a good boy and then what I am going to do I am going to cover it with a lid and let it cook further for another six to eight minutes on low to medium flame. Until the tomatoes are cooked through and mushy so this way everything will become nice and soft. 

 

CLICK TO READ  RECIPE OF Schezwan  Sauce recipe

So here I'm using this pan or kurai today but if you want to cook faster you can also use a pressure cooker for this. Simply follow the same procedure even just give three to four whistles and switch off the flame it's been eight to nine minutes. 

Mashroom recipe

Let's remove the lid and check you can see they are nicely cooked and tender.  I'll just show you the onions and tomatoes and the cashews are nice and soft.  They are soft enough, that we can transfer them into the blender so we want that soft to switch off the flame.

Let it cool down a bit before putting it into the blender so it's cooled enough. I am going to transfer this into the mixer or the blender so here I've got enough mixture. So I am going to blend this in two batches and pure it completely to make it smooth.

Mashroom recipe

You can see the texture this is a nice and smooth texture of the base mushroom recipe gravy so this base gravy is ready.  So this is the very common base gravy. Which you can use for any kind of vegetables, so you can simply store this in the fridge also in an airtight container. 

Mashroom recipe

It stays good for almost two days and then you can use it for any kind of gravies chicken vegetable mix vegetable. It works really well for all kinds of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes as a base so this is ready. 

We keep this aside for now next up in the same used pan we'll add some more oil and to this. I am going to add in half a teaspoon of cumin seeds first and when they start to sizzle and a bay leaf followed by all the dry spices.

Mashroom recipe

So I'm going to add all the dry spices here so for this I am going to lower the flame first otherwise they will burn. Then goes in a teaspoon of Kashmiri red chili powder for good color. One teaspoon I'm using coriander powder pinch of turmeric powder and half a teaspoon of cumin powder saute.

Everything really well just for a while taking care not to burn it and then immediately pour in the prepared gravy and saute this gravy just for about three to four minutes.

Mashroom recipe

You can add some salt here and adjust accordingly cook this masala for some time or until all the masalas are well. Combined with the pace and starts to leave some oil from the sides you can also add some water here to adjust the consistency.

CLICK TO READ  RECIPE OF Prawn Curry recipe

Next, I'm adding the water from the blender itself and adding to the gravy for the mushroom recipe so I've cooked this for almost four to five minutes.

Mashroom recipe

 Now what you have to do turn the flame to low because now we are going to stir in the yogurt. So here I've got about two to three tablespoons of beaten yogurt which I'm going to add to the gravy make sure, you lower the flame before adding the dairy or the yogurt otherwise it will split apart in the gravy.

Mashroom recipe

Then continue sauteing it for another one more minute next I'm going to put one teaspoon of roasted fenugreek leaves. which I'm going to crush nicely with the help of my hands this will help in giving nice flavor and aroma to this dish especially when you are making the restaurant smile so I always like to put this in a few of my gravies for Mashroom recipe. 

Mashroom recipe

When I'm making restaurant-style it really gives nice flavor mix it really well and now comes the chance of putting all the vegetables. We are using so I'm going to add in the mushrooms for the mushroom recipe along with a cup of the frozen piece so here.

Mashroom recipe

I'm using the frozen pizza as the reason I am putting it along with the mushrooms but in case if you are using the fresh piece you have to put the piece first cook it for about three to four minutes.

Then add the mushrooms because the mushroom cooks a little faster as compared to the fresh piece, but as I'm using the frozen piece today I am putting the frozen piece and the mushroom together.

Mashroom recipe

Because the cooking time is almost the same now stir everything really well until they are well coated with the gravy. You can check for salt here so I'm just the salt here as we have added the mushrooms for the mushroom recipe.

CLICK TO READ  RECIPE OF How to make KFC style fried chicken

The peas and you can also add little water to adjust the gravy. Let it cook for about two minutes and now I'm going to cover it with the lid and, let it cook on low to medium flame for about five to six minutes.

 Until the mushrooms and peas for the mushroom recipe are nicely cooked through let's remove the lid and check. I'll just show you the mushrooms are nicely cooked and the peas are also softened I suggest you guys not overcook the mushrooms.

Mashroom recipe

 Otherwise, they'll become slightly hard and rubbery but if you like your mushrooms to be slightly softer like if you want to overcook. Then you can just cook it for 1 more minute, not more than that this gravy is also nicely thinking the mushrooms and peas are all cooked.

Now we will add in some garam masala this is half a teaspoon of garam masala. 

Mashroom recipe

I'm also adding just a tablespoon of fresh cream for the mushroom recipe this is optional but it helps in giving nice richness and creaminess to the mushroom recipe gravy. If you are making it for special occasions so I have added just a tablespoon of it.

CLICK TO READ  RECIPE OF Kolkata Mutton Biryani Recipe

Then I'm going to put some fresh coriander and mix well. Let it cook for another two to three more minutes and you can see this thick creamy and luscious mushroom butter for the mushroom recipe.

Mashroom recipe

Masala is ready it's ready to be served hot with some coriander on top you can serve it with some naan roti or jeera rice on the side. 

Mashroom recipe

So I hope you enjoyed reading this easy-peasy recipe yes like share and follow to Zayka chef recipe and also follow in social media for more amazing recipes. I'll see you soon in my next recipe bye-bye.

INGREDIENTS FOR MUSHROOM RECIPE

  1. 300 gms Mushrooms
  2. 2-3 tbsp oil/butter
  3. 1 tbsp coriander seeds
  4. a piece of cinnamon
  5. 3-4 cloves/laung
  6. 10-12 cashews
  7. 2-3 dry red chillies
  8. 1-2 green chilies
  9. ginger piece
  10. 8-10 garlic pods
  11. 2 onion roughly chopped
  12. 4 tomatoes
  13. Salt
  14. 1/2 tsp cumin seeds/jeera
  15. a bay leaf
  16. 1 tsp red chilly powder
  17. 1 tsp coriander powder
  18. pinch of turmeric powder
  19. 1/2 tsp cumin powder
  20. 2-3 tbsp yogurt/dahi
  21. 1 tsp roasted fenugreek leaves
  22. 1 cup green peas fresh/frozen
  23. 1/2 tsp garam masala
  24. 2-3 tbsp fresh cream
  25. Fresh coriander    

Do give a big like to this recipe in case you liked it, also please do share with maximum friends as possible. I love to read all your comments and questions. In case you have any questions, provide me in the comments section.    


READ MORE RECIPE






THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN💓💓💓💓💓

Post a Comment

0 Comments