Chinese Chicken Wing recipe | How to make spicy sticky chicken wings- Zayka Chef Recipe

 

Chinese Chicken Wing recipe

Zaykachefrecipe

These have to be some of the best chicken wings I have ever had. I'm Indrajit and today I'm making sticky spicy Chinese chicken wings.

They are finger-licking good! To season the wings.  I have half a teaspoon of garlic powder, half a teaspoon of onion powder, half a teaspoon of ground ginger, 1/2 a teaspoon of paprika, a quarter teaspoon of five-spice powder, a quarter teaspoon of white pepper, a quarter teaspoon of salt, and a half a teaspoon of sugar. Giving that all a good mixt the five-spice powder is what will give it a brightness and kick.


Zaykachefrecipe

It is a blend of cinnamon, cloves, fennel, star anise, and Szechuan peppercorns so it can be zesty.

How to make KFC style fried chicken at your home

I have my chicken wings cleaned, wings clipped, and cut into wings and drumettes. I patted them dry and I'm adding in about 2 tablespoons of oil.

Zaykachefrecipe

I'm using vegetable oil. I'm sprinkling my spices over the chicken and giving everything a good toss so the wings are evenly coated. Covering, refrigerating, and marinating for two hours and overnight is even better.

Zaykachefrecipe

You can fry or bake the chicken wings. If you have an air fryer that probably would be the best. Tonight, I'm baking them in a 400f degree F oven for 40 minutes and I'm flipping them halfway through.

zayka chef recipe

Once I flipped the wings halfway I'm going to start making my sticky spicy Chinese sauce.

In my pan on medium heat, I'm adding 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 a cup of light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of Shaoxing or Chinese cooking wine, 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce and hoisin sauce contains.

Zaykachefrecipe

Five-spice powder so we are keeping in tune with our seasoning we put on the wings, 1 tablespoon of chili garlic sauce or sambal and this is optional, 2 teaspoons of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, and 1 tablespoon of minced ginger. I'm stirring and bringing everything up to a low simmer.

This is going to cook for approximately 10 minutes or until it reduces and thickens then I'm going to remove it from the heat and let it cool for about 10 minutes.

Zaykachefrecipe

The chicken wings are done cooking and they smell awesome just as they are.

 The sauce is cooled a bit and thickened. And I'm spooning some of that delicious sticky spicy Chinese sauce over top of the wings. Each one of these wings and drumettes in a punch of Asian flavor! A nice balance of salty, sweet, and heat.

Zaykachefrecipe

They are sticky and finger-licking good! Garnishing with some sesame seeds and chopped green onions. I hope you give these sticky spicy Chinese chicken wings a try and enjoy.

you want to eat pani puri then click and read the recipe of PANI PURI RECIPE

zayka chef recipe

If you like For this food recipe please Comment on the Comment box and also subscribe through Gmail id. Remember to subscribe to make sure that you get my future awesome Food recipe. You can also find me on Facebook. Feel free to share this recipe and my site with your friends and family. And until next time...

Thank you!!!

Much Love!

YOU CAN READ ALSO:- HOW TO MAKE CHINESE CHICKEN MOMOS

YOU CAN READ ALSO:-How To Make Italian BRUSCHETTA

YOU CAN READ ALSO:-How To Make Butter Chicken At Home

YOU CAN ALSO READ:- BLACK FOREST CAKE

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments